July 26, 2010

"new" desk

I finally brought Brookynn's desk up from the storage room. She has been coloring more and more and I thought it was time. I was pretty nervous before that she would somehow hurt herself by climbing on it, but now even though she'll probably climb on top of it soon she won't get too hurt. SHE LOVES IT. She sits there all the time. I even let her try out some markers. The paper I put in front of her hardly had any marker on it but the desk, chair and her all had plenty of marker all over it. Good thing I only have washable markers in there. I still have to weed out all the craft stuff that she could actually do from the stuff that is way too advanced (like glitter, etc.) and bring that up. For now it will mostly be coloring. She is having so much fun.

No comments: