July 24, 2010

Oh Yeah, I'm Still Pregnant...Almost Forgot!

9-13 weeks:
I haven't remembered to take any pregnancy pictures...mostly because I keep forgetting that I'm even pregnant, but also because it's been around 90 degrees and most days I barely feel like even showering or really putting much on besides sweat pants so when I think to take a picture I do NOT want to capture the mess that is currently me forever on film.
A quick update, around 10 or 11 weeks I stopped feeling nauseous completely, so much that I felt GREAT and figured I was already in my second trimester, which made me a little nervous that I was a few weeks more pregnant than I thought.
My ultrasound confirmed that I was, in fact, 13 weeks. They also said that my due date is ACTUALLY January 25, but I like that January 29 is a little later and if I get it stuck in my head that it is later, I won't be so annoyed when I go even past my due date. If I go earlier I'll just be excited. So I'm still going to say my due date is January 29th. The Birth Center was closer with Brooklynn, so I'm trusting them.

In case you're interested in reading about my pregnancy with Brooklynn, here are the following posts: 10 weeks, 11 weeks, 12 weeks

No comments: