October 23, 2010

21 Months


I can hardly believe Brooklynn is 21 months old, already! Man, that month went by quickly!
So in only 3 short months, Brooklynn will be TWO, (and we will soon have another baby...)
Brooklynn is still at the cutest stage ever.
With the exception that she's also going through her hitting phase. Poor Cece.
The other day at breakfast Brooklynn was crying for some reason, neither one of us could figure out what she was trying to tell us. She kept pointing at the kitchen. Finally I looked at her and said, "WHAT do you want?" She stopped crying for a second and said, "cookie." Josh and I both had a good laugh over that one. It's her go-to answer for everything.
Brooklynn is REALLY going through her climbing phase. She is constantly trying to climb on anything. She is even figuring out if she dumps things out she can stand on different containers like a step stool. Usually they're too wobbly and she falls over. She even climbed out of her crib the other day, luckily I was standing right there to catch her mid-fall.
She says lots of words. Her newest ones for this month are "Betsey" and "Mia". She's been able to say Andrew and Adeline for a while now, I've really been working with her on her other cousins. She's trying but she still can't quite get Marisa and Myla. Hopefully by Thanksgiving she will be able to say their names.
She's being very cute with Gabriella, whenever she has the chance she gives my belly hugs and kisses. It is really cute. I'm not really sure if she just likes my belly or if she understands that there is an actual baby in there. She's even felt her kick a few times. (which is pretty easy to do lately.) I also think Gabby likes Brooklynn, whenever Brooklynn is near me and talking Gabby starts kicking away.

No comments: