October 6, 2010

Babysitting

I have been very busy babysitting. Cece comes over about 3 times a week to play with Brooklynn and the other days all Brooklynn says is, "Cece! Cece...Cece?"
Then I ALSO started babysitting another two kids twice a week (just for October). Sometimes the days overlap and I bring Brooklynn AND Cece over to Nathan and Cassidy's house and I have 4 kids. EEK! My first day of the 4 kids was yesterday. I survived. I'm not ready to have 4 kids under the age of 3 AND be pregnant, that is for sure. It was easier than I thought, except maybe the last 5 minutes of the day, everyone started to melt down, including me.
I'm happy to report that I survived! Today it's just me and Brooklynn and BOY is it quiet around here.
Anyway, between all the babysitting and my playing with my new picture software (Creative Memories Memory Manager--which I LOVE!) I haven't had much time for the blog world. I promise once I get settled I will be back.
Did I also mention that my hips have been horrendous? I tried to wean myself down to only ONCE-a-week chiropractic visits last week, and boy was that rough. When I went back not only was it AMAZING, but I got a prescription for a massage! So next time I get adjusted I will be getting a 1/2 hour massage. Hopefully money wise I won't have to also do this once a week, but if so I wouldn't mind too much. :) I'm hoping that it works! Apparently I have SO much relaxin that my hips just keep slipping out of place. It's really annoying. Darn hormones. Last time she adjusted my sacrum and then I flipped over for her to work on the pubis symphosis and just in that short time it already slipped back out so she had to adjust me AGAIN. She's hoping the massage helps with staying-power.
Meanwhile, I'm dreaming of buying a cane to walk with. It would be so nice. I feel ridiculous even thinking of doing it in real-life. It might be happening eventually. I was hobbling around the play place today barely keeping up with Brooklynn.

No comments: