October 6, 2010

P. Thomas Padden Park

So we finally remembered our camera when we went to the cool "slide park." At the end you can see pictures of this awesome slide, it's like 5 slides all in one. I get stuck in the middle every time but Brooklynn and Josh really love it. I'll have to try it when I'm no longer pregnant and can actually lean backwards. I would have to put ALL my pressure on my sacrum which is the part of my pelvis that really hurts so I don't think it's a good idea just for a slide ride.
Brooke was totally cheese-ing it up when we were there. I think she was having a blast.


Brooke is getting really good at using the bars or handles at the top of the slides to help her go down. What a big girl.

Some of the slides go really fast and produce awesome static-hair for Brooklynn.

Yup, I barely fit on this slide. Looks like Mommy is going to have to step up her exercise program after Gabby is born.

Why is Josh so LOW to the ground here?
Here is the awesome slide. We usually do the rest of the playground first or else Brooklynn doesn't want to leave the slide.

Such a long slide sometimes Brooke needs a little help. I think it would be awesome to come here when it's raining.
View from the top! (It looks a little more scary than it is, it's close to the ground and not very steep.)

Here I am stuck on the slide. I don't usually get past this point.

Some swing time before we leave.
Brooklynn likes to kick us. Josh makes funny noises when she kicks him. I just keel over in pain 'cause shes kicking me right in the stomach.
A kiss for Daddy.




No comments: