October 6, 2010

My Day Off

Wednesday I didn't have ANY kids to babysit except for Brooklynn! It seemed so quiet! I decided to take her to the free play systems place because it was Wednesday and they have open play on Wed. and Fri. Brooklynn seriously laughed for the 1st 15 minutes. (like 15 minutes straight.) I think she had a good time. And since she was having so much fun I was able to get some really cute pictures of her. She's getting really good at smiling for the camera lately! :)




It looks like Brooklynn falls off at the end but I promise I got there on time. She probably would have if I wasn't watching. It's nice there is like 3 feet of double net she has to go through to get out.

1 comment:

Charity said...

I absolutely love the second picture down! She looks so beautiful!