October 24, 2010

Piggy Bank

I let Brooklynn have some of the change from my purse. She INSISTED on putting it in her piggy bank all by herself, which then kept her busy for at least half a hour. Up until now I have been worried she will choke on the money, but she did very well not putting any of it in her mouth and LOVED putting coin by coin in her bank. We even had to empty it a couple of times for her to start over.
I used to give her 10 cents every time she helped me babysit Kai. (as her payment.) I have forgotten to do this and just throw in spare change that I find lying around if I'm near her room. We will have to start going coin hunting outside for her to add, or maybe we'll have to start giving her an allowance. We'll probably just let her play with the change already in there for now, but I'm glad she thinks this is such a fun game.

No comments: