December 3, 2011

Shopping Day with Jasmine

So for the last several years (I think it might be all the years we were in PA) my dear friend, Jasmine and I go Christmas shopping at the King of Prussia mall. And we do the WHOLE mall.
This year we took the younger kids (Samuel and Gabby) and Josh was sweet enough to watch Sadie, Wyatt and Brooklynn. Here are some pictures of their time. It looks like they had lots of fun. I'm glad they were able to spend a little more time together before our move, and it was wonderful to catch up with one of my best friends, Jasmine...in the midst of all our packing insanity it was a nice break.

We are going to have to figure out a way to continue our shopping tradition, either go when you're home for Christmas or Thanksgiving or meet in like Pittsburgh or something.






No comments: