January 6, 2011

Christmas Eve Service

So last year Brooklynn was too sick on Christmas Eve so we all stayed home from church. I was so bummed because it's my FAVORITE service. I love the candles and all the Christmas carols, and it's a tradition in my family that we go to the service and then when we come home we get to open presents! So I was extra excited to get to go this year, and it was Brooklynn's first ever Christmas Eve Service. She was all over the place, crawling under the pews and everything. Josh had to take her out towards the end, but luckily she go to come in for "Silent Night" by candlelight. This is the only picture I took, because, obviously, we were in church. (This one I snapped right before we started).
After church we drove through downtown Marshall to look at Christmas lights.
At first Brooklynn loved it and kept saying, "ooooh!" but I didn't capture it that well on video.

No comments: