January 4, 2011

DRIVING!

Brooklynn made it the entire night before we left without throwing up so we decided to leave in the morning as planned. I was EXHAUSTED because I didn't sleep that well worrying about my poor baby. So Josh did most of the driving. I got to sit in the back with my sickie. She started off pretty well, we thought she was all better and even seemed to have her appetite back (see below video of her wanting TWO bagels) but as soon as we got to the turnpike (about 5 minutes after that video) she threw up. Thank goodness it was mostly juice, it didn't even smell bad. So then we were worried for the rest of the trip, but that was the last time she threw up! Yay! She still felt bad, I think, but thankfully she wasn't throwing up everywhere. And her new bucket for Christmas came in very handy to catch the throw up. Thank goodness she wanted a bucket for Christmas. It's like she just KNEW.
Another bonus: she slept about 5-6 hours of our trip.


No comments: