January 31, 2011

Today during Brooklynn's Nap

So today during Brooklynn's nap I went in to  tell herto lie back down. Her little nightlight was on her bed along with some books, the lightbulb was unscrewed from the light and I kept hearing all this loud banging. So I took those things away from her. Then it sounded like she was close to falling asleep until I heard this loud BANG and ripping sound (followed by some crying). This time when I went in this is what had become of her basket that is next to her bed. I'm thinking she was either standing on it like a stool or tried to get in and is finally too big? I don't know....all I know is that it's one of my favorite baskets and I'm NOT amused. 
Luckily she was fine. About five minutes after this I had to go BACK in and take more books away from her (she was being really loud with them, like banging them together or something). I think she's finally asleep almost an hour later. What a stinker.
 At least there wasn't poop everywhere, too. 

No comments: