January 28, 2011

Snow Day!

Bundle up!
So, since my snow pants won't zip up AT all, and they don't stay up really, either, I invented this contraption last time we went outside. I just had to document it.
Our annual snow measurement pic:
Building our first REAL snowman! The snow wasn't super great for packing, so I was pretty impressed with our work. (Well, Josh and Brooklynn's work. I found the rocks and took pictures.)
I was impressed with how good Brooklynn could do snow angels! Of course she did the motion perfectly BEFORE I videoed it.
Brooklynn's first time sledding! Some neighbor kids were sweet and let Brooklynn try out their sled. Why are they still SOLD OUT everywhere?!
The first time I didn't get it on video but when they did the fast part of the hill she just laughed and laughed. 
Brooke and I watched "Nemo" when we got back in to warm up. We snuggled on the couch while Josh worked from home.

No comments: