February 24, 2011

Breaking Free

So every night Gabby wears a long sleeved gown for bed, and then we swaddle her with both arms inside her swaddle blanket so she doesn't wake herself up as easily. The other night in the middle of the night she woke up to nurse and when I picked her up I noticed her arm was completely out of not only her blanket but also her gown like this:
I laughed to myself thinking how funny that was, changed her, put her arm back in, fed her, etc. Then last night  at 3 am THIS is what greeted me:  
I started laughing so hard, I almost had to wake up Josh. I did start talking to her and continued to laugh, hoping maybe he'd wake up and I could tell him....no such luck. 
(I re-created both of these pictures....I'm not about to go get my camera at 3 am to take a picture....although I did think about it for a minute. Too much work.)

No comments: