February 14, 2011

Special Brooklynn Time

 Brooklynn has needed some extra special attention lately. A lot of the time if I ever am taking pictures of Gabby she'll do something and just say "cheese!" (like, um, take my picture, too, please.) So I do. And she's cute.
The picture on the left she is modelling all her dress up stuff she got from the Hess's for her birthday. (Thanks, guys! She LOVES it!) On the left she is modelling her tutu that I made for her. We finally made it back to JoAnn's to get some more tulle and I could finish it.

Here is Brooklynn with one of her puppets from Grandma. 


On Monday we met Josh at work and then all went out to lunch. We went to Ruby's and Brooklynn LOVED it. Here we are loving on her at lunch. What a fun meal.

The Friday Josh was home he took her to Superior Play Systems which has open play a couple of days a week. Josh has never got to go with her because the free times are when he's working. It was nice for them to have some special time alone, and it was great for me to be here by myself with Gabby for some rest. Then we went AGAIN with my Mom on Wednesday, and then AGAIN the next Friday with Josh and my Mom. (Josh took off the next Friday as well.) This is very good for Brooklynn because not only does it help burn off some energy, you can tell she LOVES being the center of all our attention once again.



No comments: