February 14, 2011

Grandma Grayce

My Mom spent the week with us this last week. She got here Friday night and left the next Saturday morning. It was SOOOO helpful to have her here. I can't imagine how I would have gotten anything accomplished without her. I'm also thankful she got to see her granddaughters! Gabby and my Mom share a name AND a birthday. I always knew they would have the same birthday, but  it's fun when it actually happens! Mom got to spend lots of time with a very needy Brooklynn, and also help with Gabby while Brooklynn just wanted Mommy. We were all busy all week. 
Thank you so much for everything you did for us, Mom! It means so much to have you come out here. 
Brooklynn got to open a "Big Sister present" AND her birthday present! My Mom made several adorable hand puppets for Brooklynn, and she also got some bee pajamas that are so cute. It was my Mom's birthday, AND Gabby got a present (two shirts that say "little sister" and a pair of adorable pants) AND Josh's birthday. Brooklynn was very excited to get to open every single one of those presents. 
Grandma with her granddaughters.
Mom with Gabby at the Superbowl party.
Some Play-doh time with Brooklynn. Brooke was of course thrilled to have a helper. 
Morning snuggles with Brooklynn while she drank her milk. (And most likely watching "Nemo".)

No comments: