February 24, 2011

Smiley Gabby

So last night at dinner I ALMOST got Gabby's smile on camera. She's been smiling for quite a while now, I think she did even at the Birth Center. Every day she smiles more and more frequently, but I haven't really come close to capturing it. This is sad because it's the best thing in the world when you are talking to her or give her a kiss and she gives you the biggest smile ever. I try and take a picture of it and she just stares all glazed over at my camera. I don't blame her, but I still really wanted a picture of her precious smile. This is more her "smirk" or "half-smile."
I finally got it today, though! It's a little blurry, but you can still see how precious her little smile is. It totally lights up her whole face and you can't help smile back.

No comments: