May 1, 2011

Baby Einsteins

Gabby hasn't really seen much Baby Einstein yet. I think this might be her first and only exposure to it. I'm not even sure if she has noticed it yet. She does really like football, though.
So the other day when Cece was over, I had a Baby Einstein video on. Sometimes I do this in the mornings so she stays a little quieter and doesn't wake up Brooklynn right away. She doesn't stay put long, she'll be playing with several different things, come back to watching it, go and play, etc. Since Cece is a lot nicer to Gabby than Brooklynn, I had her do this picture instead of Brooklynn. One day I hope I can set Gabby on the floor and Brooklynn can be on her couch, and not be completely nervous that Gabby is in danger for her life for the short amount of time it takes to take a picture. One day.

No comments: