May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

I had the DAY OFF this Mother's Day. It was everything I hoped it would be. GLORIOUS.
Thank you to my kids for behaving so well, but most of all thank you to my wonderful, amazing, giving and truly self-sacrificing husband, Josh. You are the best, honey.
My Mother's Day sort of started on Saturday. Josh took both girls outside to play most of the morning, they came back took naps and then we went out to dinner.

We went to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday night. Mmmmmm. It's one of my favorite restaurants. I just love their rolls. I could eat about 5 right now, actually. The plan was to eat out Saturday and then it wouldn't be as busy as it would be Sunday, ALSO then we would have leftovers for lunch on Sunday so it would be quick and easy. I was a pig and didn't have a ton of left overs, but it was enough for a lunch.

(Do you see a theme with these videos?)
This is my dinner. Look how fattening and yummy it was. Mmmmm. That chicken was AMAZING. 
 And the ACTUAL Mother's Day since these were all on Saturday...I don't have any pictures of me or my kids because I was focused more on having time to myself. (Sorry babies.) 

No comments: