May 1, 2011

Nice or Nasty?

Sometimes Brooklynn is so sweet to Gabby. Here we are trying to teach her to be helpful and have fun playing and entertaining Gabby. When she does her tummy time you're supposed to put toys in front of her and better yet lie down facing her because that is the best thing for babies. So we're trying to teach Brooklynn....I thought it would be a fun job for her.
The first time I did this Brooklynn started freaking out, went over and SAT on Gabby, then when I pulled her off of her and tried to restrain her from hitting her because she was in trouble (yeah, she lashes out and hits Gabby when SHE is getting in trouble for anything else) she gave me a fat lip and then pulled my hair.
Here she is the second time. I enlisted Josh's help to try and control Brooklynn while I at least got a picture. It started good. 
and then of course Brooklynn will be Brooklynn and this happened. We'll keep working on it.
Mostly because even though she is so mean to her...she still loves her to death. One minute she just can't wait to see her, wants to hold her, give her tons of kisses, and then she'll hit her. She just can't make up her mind.

No comments: