August 2, 2010

Animal Sounds

So this post has been a long time in making...even as I write this beginning we only have a couple of the videos filmed. Brooke has been...let's phrase it as "camera shy" lately. She's such a ham and so smart and whenever we get out the camera to try and get whatever she is doing on film she sits there very very stubborn and won't do anything. I can't believe she is old enough to be that difficult with the camera. I am going to try and be very creative as far as hiding the camera so she can't see it/catching her off guard and doing a few of these videos at a time. She has been able to do almost all her animal noises since June and has been working on a few like horse just recently. So here she is...I hope you appreciate all the effort! I mainly really wanted to catch her "pig" noise on film before she learned how to say "oink" or officially snort. I absolutely think Brooke's pig impression is my favorite I've ever heard and it actually helped her learn how to blow her nose at the same time!




My favorite blooper from this project of getting Brooke to say her animal noises on video:

No comments: