August 22, 2010

Baby Kicks

"Baby Smash" as we call little him or her inside of me, has been kicking up a storm. Now Brooklynn was always quite the kicker, and although I did feel her this early, she still felt like a little fish and not a little person with kicks. Maybe she somehow TAUGHT Baby Smash how to kick since she still sometimes kicks me in the stomach, I'm not sure.
For the last few weeks I have felt this kid several times a day, every day. With Brooklynn I didn't feel her until 15 weeks and then it was quite a while before I felt her again.
The difference is, so far at least, that Brooklynn kicked me CONSTANTLY...and kick kick kick kick....etc. forever. Baby Smash is like POW!!! This kid has some strength. Luckily most of that strength is used up after one or two kicks but while Brooklynn had stamina, this kid has the strength. I'm a little worried for when I'm further along and this kid gets even stronger. Look out world. This kid is more like a punter than a swimmer.

No comments: