August 20, 2010

Superior Play Systems

So my friend, Emily was telling me about another free thing to do with Brooklynn! I'm always looking for more things to do that are free! There is this place called "Superior Play Systems" where they have a free open play every Wednesday and Friday from 10-1. I'm super excited about it, especially for the colder months when all the parks are too cold to play at. I'm also excited for the bigger kids to be in school.
Brooklynn LOVES the trampoline, and was so cute on it, especially the first time she went. I didn't have my camera so I took some video the second time we went. She mostly just runs in circles but it's really fun. A few times some bigger kids came on and literally trampled her (I wonder if that is why they call it a trampoline?) but she didn't even seem to mind.
I've also realized that we REALLY are wanting a wagon, that is at the top of my list on Craigslist or at consignment sales. I want one that have edges because Brooklynn likes to stick her feet out and drag them which doesn't seem too safe.
We will be coming here a lot. Maybe not every single time but it's good to keep in mind when we aren't sure what to do.




1 comment:

julie said...

awesome!! next time i'll definitely have to join y'all! and when levi starts walking (perfect in time for winter) we'll definitely have to join you more & more. this place will be a staple! ;)