April 6, 2011

Brooklynn Just Couldn't Wait!

Brooklynn LOVES bathtime. She truly does. Last night her bath was cut short to about 5 seconds when I left for the night and Gabby started screaming. (Josh was with the kids, don't worry.) 
I decided to make it up to her today and let her take a bath in the MORNING! I asked her if she wanted a bath and instead of a yes, she just climbed in the bathtub, turned on the water, put the plug in the tub...all by herself. My gut reaction was "Oh great...she is going to get soaked, what on earth?" But since her feet of her pajamas were already wet, I decided to let her do this for a little while so I could take a picture of her silliness. (And THEN we took them off.) Tantrum averted, people! 
(No tantrum=happy Brooklynn, happy Mommy, sleeping (still) Gabby.) 
I consider it a success.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Smart mama! A little wet pajamas never hurt anyone!