April 22, 2011

Operation Lose the Baby Weight!

I don't even have other pictures of me when I was 41 weeks pregnant. I looked nearly the same, just felt bigger. But these are my huge belly at the end of my pregnancy. I felt HUGE, I know I LOOK huge...but at least it was a nice, tight round belly. And there was a baby in there. 
Now there is no baby in there. I have no excuse. Time to lose that baby weight. I went for a run on Wednesday. I made it a whole POINT 3 miles before I had to stop, gasping for air. Then I walked for a bit and started again. The second time I made it .1 miles. I ran 4 times during my run. I was pretty proud of myself, considering I was using a CANE just a few months ago. My hips still feel kind of out of place when I run. They're good just walking, so I'm thinking they are just that not used to running. My total distance? .9 miles. Almost a whole mile. I will continue doing this until I can run the whole time. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bethany,I hope you won't mind getting a little PRAISE from a guy in regards to your maternity pics.Indeed,your pregnant belly was nice,tight and round which made it AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!And,you had a really nice outie bellybutton which to me vaults your baby belly into the AWESOME category!!!!!!!!!!