April 30, 2011

A Day at the Landromat

Since Brooklynn has been so naughty peeing all over her bed all the time, it makes for a TON of laundry. And some of that laundry (her bed spread, extra blankets, comforters, sheets...etc.) has to be washed in front load washing machines...that we don't have. So I have been taking it to the laundromat to wash it more effectively and do more at once. HUGE time saver. Last time I tried to do this at our place it took several days. I thought it would be fun for Brooklynn to see the laundry there and run around exploring a little bit. I also thought maybe, just maybe, if she took a little responsibility for her peeing on the bed habits she'd stop doing it. So we walked over with all our laundry. I'm all about walking to as many places as possible, especially if it means not having to put Gabby in her car seat. It just makes for a bad day when that happens.

Brooklynn wouldn't let me help pull the wagon. 
Little Miss Independent quickly changed her mind and ended up riding in the wagon almost the whole time. 


On the way back we needed milk. Gabby was doing good in the sling and so I decided to drop off our laundry and keep going to Rite Aid. Gabby started crying screaming at Rite Aid and didn't stop until later that day. Next time I'll only do one thing instead of trying to do both. It just wasn't worth it.

No comments: