April 20, 2011

Organization 101

Imagine having one child switching from 2T to 3T. And another child switching from 0-3 months to 3-6 months. AND at the same time needing all your regular clothes because maternity clothes just aren't making the cut anymore. AND it turning to practically summer overnight. 
Now imagine all of this happening ALL AT THE SAME TIME. 
How do you cope with all of this?
To top it off I have clothes from my sister, my sister-in-law, and clothes to give to my other sister who is due with her baby in a few weeks, so not only do all these clothes need to be put away, they need to be put into so many piles.
Oh, and did I mention that Brooklynn has been taking every article of clothing out of her drawers? So I'm dealing with that, too.
So how do I sort everything AND have it stay somewhat sorted, when the kids aren't going to destroy everything?
GOOD QUESTION. I can't believe it's mostly sorted and already in the mail. Now if I could just get to my clothes.

No comments: