April 8, 2011

Gabby's Nap

 I don't often get to watch Gabby take a nap...at least when she's NOT strapped to my chest. I literally have a picture of EVERY time that has happened, partly because she is so cute, but also because it's such a note-worthy event I think it is worth a picture. Today after her morning nap I fed her, then got her dressed...and while I was in the middle of putting this little outfit on her Brooklynn comes up and bites her arm. What a meanie. Poor Gabby. I almost can't wait for her to grow teeth and bite her back. I think I will keep track of all the times Brooklynn bites Gabby and say each time, "Well, you had it comin'."
After I got poor Gabby calmed down I put her in her bouncy chair where she smiled and actually PLAYED with the little guys that hang down. Then she started to get a little fussy so I moved her to the floor for tummy time. (Since Brooklynn was in an extended time out/naptime...and it was actually SAFE for her to be on the floor.) And not kidding less than 5 minutes later Gabby fell asleep. Poor thing. I think all the crying from her bite wore her out. (Actually, I really think it's because she got shots yesterday and is extra tired.)

No comments: