April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

I'm so far behind on my blog posts. A lot has happened but we are keeping so busy with this gorgeous weather I haven't had any time to work on stuff. I'm taking a short break from trying to clean my very messy apartment to post just one picture of my little Easter bunny girls.
Brooklynn's new favorite word: "eggs". Also: "church".
More pics and videos to come later. I took so many I have to narrow them down. I have to take WAY more pictures since I have 1 very active toddler and one baby who cries a lot of the time. Can you believe this pose from this picture I only had to take 2 pictures? It turned out half-way decent, too. I would have taken more but we were already late. I served in the nursery and had to go early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous picture! Maybe I can get a copy? Luv- Mom Bean