March 23, 2011

26 Months Old

Brooklynn has been in Princess mode! She LOVES to watch, read, dress up like Cinderella...Every. Chance. She. Gets.
Brooklynn loves to play outside. I'm sad it's still been pretty cold out. I need to do better about just bundling her up and taking her outside. That is my goal for this next month. She seriously has a better day of about 85% when we can get outside. We're starting to work on different things like kicking, catching, throwing, etc. She's pretty good.
She has been talking a lot more. She will often just say a word, clear as day, that I've NEVER heard her say before and look at me like, "what? I say that all the time!" It's cute. It's a big breakthrough for both of us because she can communicate a lot better so it's easier for her to ask for things. We still have our struggles.
Brooklynn still loves to dance. Sometimes I show her music videos to help her with some new dance moves. (Because lets be honest, does she really need to learn them all from me? I don't know all the dance moves out there!) I figure she'll pick up some of her own cool new moves she can teach me.
My old phone we have been charging and there is a music playlist on there. I put it on and she carries it around like she is such big stuff. I'm not sure if she thinks it is like a little boom box or that it's ringing constantly and she's just super popular. Either way, she loves it.
I love you, Brooklynn! 

No comments: