March 9, 2011

Crib

One of the things I did when Mom Bean was out here was switch Brooklynn's toddler bed back into a crib for Gabby. I had to raise the bottom part and also put the side back on. I just haven't had a chance to do this, and am still not sure when I would have had time if she wasn't here to hold Gabby. Brooklynn helped me and LOVED crawling underneath. In fact, it is her new hiding place, often I can't find her and that is where she is. There is even an extra pillow under there to make it extra cozy. 
Brooklynn was OBSESSED with the bee mobile that has been down for a long time, ever since she broke it. I had to get a new one to use the bottom part. I think she forgot all about it.
As you can tell from these videos, Gabby seems to love her crib! That is the good news. The bad news? I'm nervous to actually let her sleep there ANY time Brooklynn is in there, too. She will just keep throwing stuff at her. She took her first nap in there the other morning when we were out here. It might be a while before I let them in there together. 

No comments: