March 16, 2011

My Date with Brooklynn

Brooklynn and I REALLY needed some special Mommy/Daughter time. So we went on a date. I took her to the mall to the Disney Store! It was so cute, I tried to walk in the door with her and she would NOT go in, she just wanted to stare and point at the huge banner in the window of the store. I finally convinced her that it was THAT store we were trying to go into. Then she went completely crazy.
She LOVED the cups. She kept grabbing as many as she could carry. At one point she set up a little "tea party" for herself and plopped down right on the floor with all her stuff. I decided to buy one for her.
Then for dinner we had a brownie and a smoothie. Good healthy choices.
After "dinner" we went to the toy store to play. She had so much fun on the bikes and then we found the train table in the back and she had a ball with that one. I almost couldn't get her out of the store after that one, but I finally distracted her.

No comments: