March 28, 2011

Still Sick...

So Brooklynn is still sick. After the first day of her antibiotics she woke up with a 104 fever. The next day was only 99! Today she has had NO fever, and I've only given her the antibiotics! (YAY!) But as you can see from the video...that doesn't go so well. We have to do this for 6 1/2 more days. Grrr. She still has a nasty cough but I am so glad she has her medicine in her.
Josh stayed in our room all day on Sunday...throwing up. He says every time he moved, even to roll over, etc. he would throw up. Gross. Sunday was NOT a fun day in the Bean house.
Then Monday he stayed home still sick, but managed to not throw up all day. I still didn't want him anywhere near the rest of us, especially Gabby. (Who has been such a fussy-pants...but is still NOT sick!)
I spent the whole day on Sunday and Monday in all my free moments cleaning and sanitizing everything. I even shampooed the carpets. Hopefully we can kill this thing.
This morning I woke up and my throat has gone from super scratchy and cough-y to OUCH!!! And really cough-y. I think bronchitis might be in my near future. Also a nice sinus infection.






Yup, Brooklynn looks like she's foaming at the mouth, but that is just her medicine she spit out. (I kinda don't blame her, it smells horrible.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry to hear about your week! This bug must be a really nasty one, the way it has gotten everyone down. You are in our prayers and hopefully the worst is over. Keep us posted on how you are feeling, Bethany and if Gabby stays well. We love you guys and wish there was something we could do! Mom and Dad Bean