March 16, 2011

A Day at the Park

We had lots of fun playing at the park. It was a little cold but we didn't care.
I tried to tell Josh he was about ready to "dump out" Brooklynn. He swears he wasn't, but look...she is parallel to the ground. And this wasn't even the shot, there was one time where I swear her head was lower than her butt.
Brooke showed off her skills on the big kid swing. My baby is growing up.
We did a little goose chasing. Brooke likes to call ALL birds of any kind "duck" but I think she said a little "goose" today.
Brooke did a little more monkey bar game with Daddy. She is out of shape, though. She can't do it nearly as long as last fall. We'll have to keep working on it.
Brooke was seriously cracking us up on this toy. She LOVED it.
Yeah, I kinda got stuck. Look at the last picture of Brooke in this collage...she's like, "Mom, you suck. I'm just gonna crawl off since we're not going anywhere."

No comments: