March 19, 2011

Aunt Diana

Gabby got to meet her Aunt Diana for the first time! She was pretty excited. Since the shower was for Diana and we wouldn't let her help with anything, she got to have lots of turns holding Gabby while we did lots of work. I don't think either of them minded at all. :)
Diana, you're a natural! We all can't wait for you to have your baby pretty soon! Her and Gabby will be great friends/cousins. 

Brooklynn got to open her birthday present. Thanks for the pajamas! I actually think they're still in the car so she hasn't worn them yet. We will get right on that...why ARE there so many things still in the car? I think the whole trunk is still full. Don't worry, it's only been a little less than a week since we've been back. 
You can thank Marisa for these shots. She is always saying, "Aunt Bethany, take our picture!" Or even better, will just say my name and then do something really cute because she knows I'll take a picture of her. I don't mind at all.

No comments: