March 9, 2011

More Time With Grandma Bean

So Mom Bean stayed until Wednesday evening with us to help us some more. Let me tell you...it was great having her there. I was able to run several errands...I forgot that I can actually get SEVERAL things done in a few short hours...I'm used to a single trip anywhere taking all morning. It was great to have the freedom to just go by myself, run in and out! I got so much done. Gabby started having more and more crying spells when she was here so it was great to have an extra set of hands help calm her down. 
She even made dinner for us every night! 
Thank you so much for everything! Brooklynn especially misses you, she saw these pictures and started whining and crying for you.

Grandma looks pretty happy here!
Grandma brought Brooklynn some PlayDoh stuff along with her new curtains. Here they are playing together.
Picnic lunch with Grandma!
Three Generations
This is on the way into Target...I just thought it was really sweet of them walking together.
Gabby LOVES to be bounced...in fact that is usually the only way we can get her to stop crying. Mom Bean definitely took her share of turns. Even Brooklynn got in on the action and bounced her baby.

No comments: