July 15, 2011

Gabby's First Food

What can I say? Gabby LOVES pizza. I held up a piece to her to make it look like she was eating it as a JOKE, but to my surprise she grabbed it and started chowing down on it. She wouldn't let go and when I finally loosened her death-grip on that pizza, she had sauce all over her face and then she started crying so hard because she wanted more of it. We stuck to the crust after this point and I just watched her to make sure she didn't get off too big of a piece...but I just thought it was so funny how much she loved it. Also that her first food was a piece of pizza. That is a second-born for ya.


So after the pizza...I thought it was probably time to officially start the solid food thing. I wanted to wait until 6 months, but I think she was telling me she was ready. She doesn't like rice cereal as much as the pizza.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I don't know what's more hilarious ... that Gabby's first solid food was an accidental pizza, or the look on her face after tasting rice cereal!! :)