July 8, 2011

Playing in the Rain with Daddy

I've been wanting to play with Brooklynn in the rain for quite a while now. Sadly, it doesn't RAIN rain here nearly as much as it does in Fort Wayne. I can probably count on 1 (MAYBE 2) hands the true thunderstorms we've had since we moved here 9 years ago. Sometimes it will rain here but only for like 3 minutes. I don't think that really counts. 
FINALLY the weather cooperated and we had quite a rain a few weeks ago. It rained REALLY hard, and then it kept raining...kinda hard. So that is when we went out. Brooklynn LOVED it. We even let her play in her favorite mud puddle that she's always trying to play in...and let me tell you, she LOVED it when it was a TRUE puddle.
Poor Gabby had to stay under the umbrella most of the time so I could take pictures. Yeah...that is the reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Josh and Brook in the rain are so cute! Wow, those are definitely some to frame. :)

-Bets